How will you welcome in the New Year? Will you do the same thing that didn’t work last year? That makes you insane I believe.
You’ve heard the definition or insanity right? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
So will you continue choosing and dating the wrong type of men? Will you take in strays that belong left outside? Will you let men decide your happiness?
Or will you welcome in the new year by saying enough is enough!
I think it’s time for you. Yes you. I’ve got 2 types of readers – the ones that do the work and the ones that read the work but don’t do anything different. Which will you be this year?
Stop the insanity!
- Get to the gym. No, not for 1 month, for good!
- Eat right. No, not for 1 month, forever!
- Brainstorm new hobbies and join 1 or 2
- De-clutter your life by getting rid of the people that bring you down!
- De-clutter your home of the material things you never use
- Get out into nature – there is nothing more calming and healing
These are the just the basics. Look at your job and your career. Is it time for a change?
I make myself feel better, so easily, by changing my routine. Human nature gravitates towards routine. I say fight it! I sit on my ass writing in my chair. It ain’t happening today! As I write I am at my local Starbucks doing my emails and writing my blogposts. It’s different. The smells, the ambiance, and the people elevate my senses and give me new ideas.
For lunch, I am headed to Panera. Tonight, my work out videos change to dance moves. Heck, I might buy a shelter cat by weeks end!
This isn’t rocket science. I am not telling you anything new. I know that. But if only 1 person decides to listen to me, they will be rewarded for the rest of their life and I will be too if they tell me J
You have spoken and I am writing. How to handle a breakup is my next book on deck. Then, a new texting book designed for the older crowd will follow. Exciting stuff!
Oh and thank you for making Night Moves a best seller!
Happy New Year,
Gregg began his journey into understanding the mistakes we make in dating and how to fix them by interviewing thousands of people – happy couples, unhappy couples, singles looking for ‘the one’ and everyone in between. He reviewed his own dating experiences and combined all of this information into his series of dating advice books for men and women.
Latest posts by Gregg Michaelsen (see all)
- 10 Questions To Answer Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend – June 14, 2018
- Why Do Guys Ignore Me? 5 Guys Chime in with Your Answer – June 3, 2018
- We Slept Together Now What? 10 Ways to Recover – May 22, 2018