Do you sometimes feel as if your words don’t matter?
It has occurred to me through my coaching that my clients would benefit greatly if I could help them improve their communication skills. That was the birth of The Power to Communicate. You read my books and your confidence skyrockets, but if your communication skills are still not what they need to be, you’re still going to feel frustrated. I want you to be successful!
With good communication skills, you are better able to:
- Help others understand your point of view
- Land the job you want
- Convince someone not to raise a bill, or convince them to lower one
- Get a great price for a car
- Getting someone to like you
The key to communicating effectively is to make the conversation beneficial to everyone involved, even if you’re trying to get someone to do something for you. The Power to Communicate comes with a free workbook to enhance your learning! By working through this book and workbook, you will be able to:
- Manage a conversation with a complainer
- Convince anyone of just about anything
- Diffuse any situation
- Learn how to effectively listen
- Communicate with an understanding of the other person’s point of view
- Know when to admit you’re wrong (and save face doing it)
You can’t afford to wait one more minute to gain The Power to Communicate!