THE LITTLE SELF-CARE HANDBOOKA Self-Love Kit for Women
FREE BONUS INSIDE
Don’t just read this book, take what you’re learning and turn it into valuable lessons!
When you buy the book, you can download the workbook for FREE!
Powerful tools inside include:
- Removing toxic people from your life
- Learning where and how to set boundaries
- Adopting self-care routines into your life
- Yearly, monthly, weekly and daily calendar pages
- Journal pages
- Gratitude pages
This workbook/journal is a great addition to the book!
SELF-CARE IS NOT SELF-ISH
Unfortunately, women sometimes adopt the belief that taking care of themselves means they’re being selfish. There are so many other people to take care of. Children, parents, spouses, siblings and maybe even an elderly neighbor. Taking care of yourself seems like something you just don’t have time for.
Well, the day has come. It’s time to learn how to take care of you!
The truth of the matter is that if you don’t take care of yourself, you really aren’t as effective as you could be in taking care of others. It’s time to learn how to take some time out and put yourself first, even if it’s just for an hour or two, once or twice a week.
You need and deserve this attention on yourself and today is the day!
In this book, you will learn about six different types of self-care:
- Physical self-care (taking care of your physical health)
- Emotional self-care (taking care of your mind/emotional health)
- Spiritual self-care (taking care of your spiritual health)
- Intellectual self-care (attending to personal growth)
- Social self-care (taking care of your relationships)
- Sensory self-care (taking care of yourself through sensory experiences)
You will uncover exercises to help you practice these types of self-care, as well as suggestions for ways in which you can take care of yourself in each category.
MEET YOUR COACH
Yes, I'm a guy, but that's where your source of power comes from! I approach dating from the male perspective, helping you know what men are thinking!