COUNTING THE DAYSCrazy Good Ideas for Long-Distance Relationships
FREE BONUS INSIDE
As you will quickly learn when reading Counting the Days, communication is important in all relationships, and even more so in a long-distance relationship.
Therefore, Gregg is offering this full book for FREE! And this book isn’t just about relationship communication, it’s all communication! This book will help you:
- Get your dream job or that promotion you want
- Avoid confrontation
- Negotiate a good price on something
- Get someone to like you
- Obtain something you want from someone
You will learn how to:
- Manage a complainer
- Convince someone of your point of view
- Diffuse difficult situations
- Develop and use listening skills
- Think from the point of view of another to gain the upper hand
Two books for the price of one!
THE RIGHT TOOL FOR BUILDING A LOVING LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP
Are you counting the days until you get to see your guy again?
Are you trying to decide if you even want to be in a long-distance relationship?
Are you dating or married to someone in the military or separated by college experiences?
If you said “YES!” to any of those questions, you need to get this book!
As you read, you’ll learn about the importance of communication and how to improve yours.
- Learn the truth about intimacy and how you can build intimacy, even from a distance
- Uncover the rules of a long-distance relationship and why they’re so important
- Discover some great ideas for long-distance date nights
- Learn to creating sexual tension and some great tips on enjoying your time apart from one another
- Discover how to evaluate whether things might be headed in a downward spiral and what you can do about it
- Gain some insight on how to do a long-distance relationship on a budget
- Unlock the secrets for building trust from a distance
- Get the answers the sometimes-menacing questions caring friends and family will ask
Well-meaning people will try to get you to believe that trying to have a long-distance relationship is a fool’s errand, but this book will help you see that not only is there a chance of success, there’s every reason to believe that your relationship will survive!
Yes, long-distance relationships can be challenging, but so can relationships where you both live closer to one another.
Many people who are currently in a long-distance relationship say they feel closer to their partner than they did before the distance separated them.
They already know the secrets you’re about to unveil here.
MEET YOUR COACH
Yes, I'm a guy, but that's where your source of power comes from! I approach dating from the male perspective, helping you know what men are thinking!