Are you having trouble finding a good match? Do you want multiple men lined up at your door, just to have a chance to meet you? Would you like to pick out the perfect guy for you from a gigantic pool of men? Then maybe it’s time to try online dating! Anna here. And no, I haven’t lost my mind. If the thought of online dating makes you shudder, think again. According to statisticbrain.com, 49,250,000 single people in the US have dipped their toes in the online dating pool this year. That’s a big pool. And more than half of them are men! According to Gregg Michaelsen, Boston’s top dating coach and best selling author, it’s “the way of the world.” So keep an open mind, and keep reading to learn more.
Love is in The Mouse
Maybe you have tried online dating before, or maybe you never even considered it. Regardless of your single situation, they key to successful online dating is knowing the RIGHT WAY to do it. In Gregg’s first online dating book, Love is in The Mouse, he covers everything you need to know — your profile, pics, screening out the losers, being safe, and actually going on a date with someone you met online. It’s like having the ultimate Wingman! Click the link above or the cover to buy your copy now.
The 9 Advantages of Online Dating
Chances are you know at least one person married to or in a committed relationship with someone they met online. Honestly, I can name quite a few! But if that’s not enough, and you still need convincing, here are the top nine reasons to try online dating.
- On many sites, men outnumber women by four to one. That’s why some sites are FREE to women.
- Online dating gives you options and the power to date multiple men. You can easily fill your bucket with as many fish as you want. If he is wrong for you, toss him back in the pool. If he’s a great catch — keep him!
- With online dating you can experiment and meet different types of men than those you normally gravitate towards. You may surprise yourself, and fall for someone you would not have considered before, but someone perfect for you.
- Get a boost in confidence by having multiple options, and multiple men telling you how awesome you are! And if one guy happens to not take interest, it’s no biggie. You have backups waiting in the wings.
- It’s just a date. One of many. Both of you know you are just testing the waters with each other, so there’s no pressure (and no settling out of desperation).
- With online dating you can learn what attracts you and what you really value in a man. You will also learn what turns you off, and what you don’t want in a man. If your date turns out to be a jerk, you can excuse yourself, and block him from contacting you again.
- Online dating keeps you busy, and at the least, you get to go out and have a good meal. And if it’s not a love match, you might still make a new friend.
- Guys crave a challenge. With online dating, you become instantly more attractive and desirable because men know they have to compete to win your heart (think The Bachelorette). You become the bait!
- When men compete, they are forced to step up their game. Need I say more?
Now that you’re in the know, why not give online dating a try? After all, there’s nothing to lose if it doesn’t work out — and a lot to gain if it does!
In his second book on online dating, Gregg hits it again with even more tips on profiles. This book helps you know when you’ve snagged a catfish (a guy with less than honorable intentions), it helps you write a great profile with free bonus material, and it helps you navigate getting the relationship offline and the first meeting. Click here or click the cover to buy your copy today!